the Millennium Experience - NYC
Friday, April 21 - Sunday, April 23, 2017
NEW YORK, NY - RESERVE YOUR SPACE
New York City really is the "Center of the Universe", which is why we love visiting every year. Usually our trips would only include the staff and professional groups, but we're extending the opportunity to allow our students and fellow dancers to travel along with us for an unforgettable experience.
Our annual NYC trip turns dance into a vacation, team-building, educational (but extremely) entertaining weekend. It's 3-days & 2-nights of classes, good food, amazing company, a lot of memories and fun! Our classes in NYC are open to everyone, therefore if you're a local or live close enough to drive, we invite you to join us for the weekend, as well.
We've created a package deal to simplify the travel logistics, as well as, provide a syllabus that allows for group and personal activities.
Weekend Millennium-NYC Package Includes:
4-star hotel accommodations in Manhattan (single - double occupancy available)
Round-trip transportation incl. valet costs + subway fare
Nightly group dinners (local restaurants) incl. tax + gratuity (Optional $50 added)
Backstage/behind-the-scenes group tour (Optional $20 added)
Package Rates: Double Room $325.00/per person (2 Doubles; up to 4 persons)
Single Room $575.00/per person (King or 2 Doubles; up to 2 persons)
*Each package includes accommodations and transportation. (Incl. room tax, fees, & tips)
Class Fees: MDS-Single $15 I 2-class bundle $25 I 3-class bundle $40
Non-MDS: $20 each
Class Times/Schedule: TBA
Travel opt available to students in: NC, SC, VA, GA
Accommodations + classes : Open to everyone
Registration Starts: September 1, 2016
Deposit Amounts: Double $40.00 / Single $70.00
Installment Due Dates: Billed the 1st of every month (November 2016 - April 2017)
Balance Due: April 1, 2017
Final Day to Reserve: Jan 1, 2017
Payment Options: Cash, Credit/Debit, PayPal
Double Occupancy (2 Doubles; up to 4 persons), Single Occupancy (King or 2 Doubles; up to 2 persons)
Groups: You can room with other people you know or opt to be placed into a room with another individual. If you choose to room with people you know, please indicate that on your travel reservation. You must adhere to the maximum occupancy requirements. The room costs can be split accordingly. Everything outside of lodging, will be billed separately.
Locals: Those who wish to attend class and live/desire to commute to/from, we can offer a class+accommodation rate. Must be purchased together.
Minors: Individuals who want a room to themselves or traveling with a minor, please select the single rate.
- This travel event is exclusively for Millennium Dance Studio and is not intended for recreational/independent use.
- Must be 18 years or older to travel alone. 17 & under must be accompanied by a parent.
- All travel information must be completed and submitted in it's entirety.
- Must be able to meet, board, and depart from Charlotte, NC.
- Locals attending the classes in NYC are responsible for their travel to/from the venue.
- The first deposit must be paid in order for your space to be reserved. Itineraries will be distributed 3/22.
- Installment schedule must be followed. Extensions are available. Balance must be paid before you board.
- All new reservations/deposits must be made by Jan 1, 2017.
- NO REFUNDS on cancellations made after Feb 5, 2017.
Questions: 704-332-4005 / email@example.com